We were given an exception to start the adoption process for Lilly on Elizabeth's paperwork in October. Mostly this is due to Lillyanna's medical condition and her need for treatment. But being the first isn't necessarily the best. (This is now something any family who has adopted within a year from China can do.) China has admitted making an error- we are unsure if it is in granting this exception OR not moving the paperwork to our current adoption. But until they fix their error our adoption is at a standstill. We ARE still adopting Lilly and their approval of us as her family IS NOT the error, thankfully.
- We need prayer for endurance- for us and the kids. Lillyanna now also knows that she has a family waiting for her, so for her little four year old mind to understand the delay.
- We need prayer that China quickly fixes the problem.
- I am specifically praying that God would work and that we would be able to travel on or about May 5th. That get's us a day past the coming April and May kids birthdays.